- Fits: EDgun Lelya 0.2, EDgun Matador R5 (all the models) and EDgun Matador R5M (all the models)
- Fits: 177, 22, 25 and 30 calibers
1. Remove the front securing ring and the O-ring from the end of the moderator.
2. Extract the plastic baffle.
3. Carefully line up the 1/2 x 20 UNF adaptor hole with your baffle.
4. Make a 2v mm to 2.5vmm hole in your baffle, place the screws and tighten them up with the supplied locking nuts.
5. Place the O-ring between the baffle and the adaptor.
6. Re–insert the baffle and tighten with the new securing ring.
7. Lock the securing ring and baffle with the supplied, (4) M3 grub screws.
Please follow this guide correctly. If you miss one of the steps your baffle will move while you tighten the moderator, which may result in damage.