This unit is designed to replace the pard NV007S tube.
- 1x Universal scope holder USH-46
- 1x Pard Adaptor ring PR-007S
- 1x Storage case (it’s not designed to fit the camera, it is our own case)
- 1x Silicone grease tube
- 1x 4 coil eye rubber cap
- 1x Lens air pump dust blower
The USH-46 goes over the scope eye relief and it needs minimum 20mm maximum 45mm.
This unit can be connect to 99% of the scopes from eye relief outer with dimension of 40mm to 46.5mm and it will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
Our pard ring length: 15mm
Made of aluminium.
This unit will fit only to NV007S.
This unit will not work on any scopes with shorter ocular less then 25mm between the end of the ocular and the reticle illumination control.
1. Have the 007S & EVC adapter connected, then slip them over the eyebell and tighten almost fully.
2. Digitally zoom-in the 007S to ×3.5, look through it and manipulate the 007 until the reticle on-screen is centred both horizontally and vertically.
3. Now fully tighten the EVC adapter.
…it can still pivot slightly, with the multiple ‘fingers’ of the adjustable collet acting like a slightly malleable ball-joint, for fine-tuning.
4. Now back-off the zoom to 0x and you have a perfectly centred 007S/scope setup.