This unit is designed to replace the ONE LEAF NV100 tubes.
- 1x Universal scope holder USH-46
- 1x one leaf Adaptor ring OLV-100
- 1x Storage case (it’s not made to perfectly fit the camera, it’s our own case)
- 1x Silicone grease tube
- 1x 4 coil eye rubber cap
- 1x Lens air pump dust blower
The USH-46 go over the scope eye relief then need minimum 20mm maximum 45mm.
This unit can be connect to 99% of the scopes from eye relief outer with dimension of 40mm to 46.5mm and it will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
Total length: 68mm
Our pard ring length: 26mm
Made of aluminium.
The pard 007 is not included.
This unit will not work on any scopes with shorter ocular less then 25mm between the end of the ocular and the reticle illumination control.
1. Have the OLV-100 & EVC adapter connected, then slip them over the eyebell and tighten almost fully.
2. Digitally zoom-in the Add on to ×3.5, look through it and manipulate the 007 until the reticle on-screen is centred both horizontally and vertically.
3. Now fully tighten the EVC adapter.
…it can still pivot slightly, with the multiple ‘fingers’ of the adjustable collet acting like a slightly malleable ball-joint, for fine-tuning.
4. Now back-off the zoom to 0x and you have a perfectly centred Add on /scope setup.
There are no reviews yet.