We have designed and developed an amazing new adjustable scope mount.
We are very proud of this product as its development resolves some issues for shooters, who depend on the reliability of a solid mount.
Main benefits of using this mount:
This kit is a combination of: SLP-23 and IBP-165
ADJUSTABLE SPACE BETWEEN RINGS, FORWARD or BACKWARD, ELEVATION, EYE RELIEF AND HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT, that allows the scope to move horizontally along a guided path, and lockable in different positions, using 4x screws on the side of this mount.
2. Combined with Scope cam:
This mount allows users to adjust their scope forward, backwards, or adjust it vertically to align the scope with their eye relief or eye level.
Users wishing to use their scope camera and record a session while shouldering their rifle, but the screen needs to be further to their eyes, or, for some applications they might require the camera to be closer to the eyes, such as pard/ Nightvision scopes etc.
3. Longer range shooting:
long range before running out of adjustment on the turrets
is the ability for users who need to reach out further but are restricted by their current mounting system.
By keeping the front mount at it’s lowest and elevating the rear mount to the highest point you can zero in your gun far beyond, without using the clicks on your turrets, hence keeping the optical centre of your scope intact.
4. Ring adjustment:
This month allows you to adjust the space between ring as some of the scopes has shorter or longer tube and limited by finding right scope mount for them. The mount can also come handy if you have not been able to use your favourite scope due to lack of space between the rings or unusual position of your dovetail or picatinny rail on your gun.
This product is robust enough to be installed on heavy recoil rifles, up to .308 caliber.
Technical information for the new ‘INFINITY’ mount:
- Length: 166mm
- Profile height from bottom of the mount to bottom of the ring, 21mm
- Total height:
- Adjustable Height: 4.5mm
- Space between rings: 55mm adjust to 110mm
- Weight: 000gm 30mm ring,
- Rail size Picatinny 21.21mm
- 108 MOA: When rings position install at 150mm end this can be moved when the ring space changed
- 1x Infinity picatinny mount
- 3x Allen keys (two different sizes)
- 5x side screw
- 1x m5 spring screw
- 1x Waterproof case
- 1x Pair of SLP-30 (30mm low profile scope mount)
- 1x Lens Air Pump Dust Blower
- Mounting Adapter: converting 20mm Picatinny to 11mm dovetail.
- Mounting Adapter: converting 20mm Picatinny to 13mm dovetail.
- Bubble levels (Clear/Yellow/Blue/Black/Green/ Orange/ Red)
- Ring adaptor 34mm to 30mm or 30mm to 25mm
- Extra Picatinny bracket that can be added to the side of the mounts
Please note: DO NOT use more than 4x elevation screws as you may damage your mount.
By adding 11mm X 80mm to Picatinny adaptor you will be able to use the mount on Picatinny or dovetail rifle rail.
You have 2 way to use this adaptor to your rifle:
1: by tightening a few screws on the side – the adaptor will stay on your rifle
can be locked with 2 x grab screws from top will stay tight and secure.
2: take the side screws off place the adaptor to your scope mount rail
then when tight the scope mount rail will be squeezed and grab the rifle rail.