This unit is designed to replace the pard NV007, NV007A and NV007V tubes.
- 1 x Universal scope holder USH-46
- 1 x pard Adaptor ring PR-007
- 1 x Storage case
- 1 x Silicone grease tube
- 1x 4 coil eye rubber cap
The USH-46 go over the scope eye relief then need minimum 20mm maximum 45mm.
This unit can be connect to 99% of the scopes from eye relief outer with dimension of 40mm to 46.5mm and it will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
TOTAL length: 69mm
Our pard ring length: 24mm
Made of aluminium.
The pard 007 is not included.
This unit does not fit to NV007S nor it works with it.
This unit will not work on any scopes with shorter ocular less then 25mm between the end of the ocular and the reticle illumination control.
1. Have the 007 & EVC adapter connected, then slip them over the eyebell and tighten almost fully.
2. Digitally zoom-in the 007 to ×3.5, look through it and manipulate the 007 until the reticle on-screen is centred both horizontally and vertically.
3. Now fully tighten the EVC adapter.
…it can still pivot slightly, with the multiple ‘fingers’ of the adjustable collet acting like a slightly malleable ball-joint, for fine-tuning.
4. Now back-off the zoom to 0x and you have a perfectly centred 007/scope setup.