This unit is designed to replace the pard NV007 tube.
The USH-46 go over the scope eye relief then need minimum 20mm maximum 45mm.
This unit can be connect to 99% of the scopes from eye relief outer with dimension of 40mm to 46.5mm and it will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
TOTAL length: 69mm
Our pard ring length: 24mm
Made of aluminium.
- 1 x Universal scope holder USH-46
- 1 x pard Adaptor ring PR-007
- 1 x Storage case
- 1 x Silicon grease tube
The pard 007 is not included.
1. Have the 007 & EVC adapter connected, then slip them over the eyebell and tighten almost fully.
2. Digitally zoom-in the 007 to ×3.5, look through it and manipulate the 007 until the reticle on-screen is centred both horizontally and vertically.
3. Now fully tighten the EVC adapter.
…it can still pivot slightly, with the multiple ‘fingers’ of the adjustable collet acting like a slightly malleable ball-joint, for fine-tuning.
4. Now back-off the zoom to 0x and you have a perfectly centred 007/scope setup.
This unit will not work on any scopes with shorter ocular less then 25mm between the end of the ocular and the reticle illumination control.