We have designed and developed an amazing new adjustable scope mount.
We are very proud of this product as its development resolves some issues for shooters, who depend on the reliability of a solid mount.
Main benefits of this mount:
ADJUSTABLE SPACE BETWEEN RINGS, FORWARD or BACKWARD, ELEVATION, EYE RELIEF AND HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT, that allows the scope to move horizontally along a guided path, while lockable in different positions, using 4x screws on the side of this mount.
2. Combined with scope cam:
This mount allows users to adjust their scope forward, backwards, or adjust it vertically to align the scope with their eye relief or eye level.
Users wishing to use their scope camera and record a session while shouldering their rifle, please mind that the screen needs to be further from their eyes, or, for some applications they might require the camera to be closer to the eyes, such as pard/nightvision scopes etc.
3. Longer range shooting:
Long range before running out of adjustment on the turrets is the ability for users who need to reach out further but are restricted by their current mounting system.
By keeping the front mount at its lowest and elevating the rear mount to the highest point, you can zero in your gun far beyond without using the clicks on your turrets, hence keeping the optical centre of your scope intact.
4. Ring adjustment:
This mount allows you to adjust the space between ring as some of the scopes have shorter or longer tube. It is the perfect solution for those who can’t find the right scope mount for them. The mount can also come handy if you have not been able to use your favourite scope due to lack of space between the rings or unusual position of your dovetail or picatinny rail on your gun.
This product is robust enough to be installed on heavy recoil rifles, up to .25 caliber firearm.
Technical information for the new ‘INFINITY’ mount:
- Profile height from bottom of the mount to bottom of the ring, 21mm
- Adjustable Height: 4.5mm
- Space between rings: mm adjust to mm
- Rail size Picatinny 21.21mm
- Weight: 216 grams 30mm ring
- Weight: 226 grams 34mm ring
- 108 MOA: When rings position install at 150mm end this can be moved when the ring space changed
- 1x Infinity mount
- 2x Allen keys (two different sizes)
- 4x Ring screw
- 2x M5 elevation screw
- 1x Waterproof case
- 1x Lens air pump dust blower
- Mounting Adapter: converting 20mm Picatinny to 11mm dovetail.
- Mounting Adapter: converting 20mm Picatinny to 13mm dovetail.
- Bubble levels (Clear/Yellow/Blue/Black/Green/ Orange/ Red)
- ring adaptor 34mm to 30mm or 30mm to 25mm
- Extra Picatinny bracket that can be added to the side of the mounts.
Please note: DO NOT use more than 4x elevation screws as you may damage your mount.
By adding a 11mm X 80mm to Picatinny adaptor you will be able to use the mount on Picatinny or dovetail rifle rail.
You have 2 way to use this adaptor to your rifle:
1: by tightening a few screws on the side – the adaptor will stay on your rifle
can be locked with 2 x grab screws from top will stay tight and secure.
2: take the side screws off place the adaptor to your scope mount rail
then when tightening the scope, the mount rail will be squeezed and grab the rifle rail.