This well-designed scope mount allows the scope to move vertically along a guided path. The mount is lockable in different positions using two screws.
The mount can be used as low profile or adjusted to the high profile too if your scope objective its too close to your rifle barrel or shroud.
This practical patent helps shooters who enjoy long-range shooting and often run out of adjustment clicks on their turrets.
The mount can also come handy if you have not been able to use your favorite scope due to lack of space between the rings or unusual position of your dovetail or picatinny rail on your gun.
We are very proud of this product as it has been becoming a “must have” solution among people who love their bullpups.
The design of the mount is dedicated to people who want to improve their performance contrasting with what ordinary mounts allow to do. By keeping the front mount at its lowest and elevating the rear mount to the highest point, you can zero in your gun far beyond what standard mounts allow you to do, without using the clicks on your turrets, hence keeping the optical centre of your scope intact (ideal situation for long range shooting).
Height: 65 mm to 69.5 mm (adjustable)
Profil height: 21 mm
Adjustable height: 4.5 mm
Weight: 92 gm each one
Centre of the ring to the bottom of the rail: 38 mm in closed position
Centre of the ring to the bottom of the rail: 42.5 mm in open position
Ring size: 34 mm
Rail size: 22 mm picatinny
- 2 x infinity scope mounts
- 1 x gift Bubble level Random colour
- 2 x allen key set – different sizes
- 4 x small spear screws
- 2 x large spear screws
- 1 x waterproof case
- Mounting adapter: converting 22 mm picatinny to 11mm dovetail
- Ring adapter: converting 30mm ring to 25mm ring
- Accessory top ring with picatinny rail on top of each ring (useful for mounting a torch)
- Bubble levels (Yellow/Clear/Blue/Black)
- Extra picatinny bracket which can be added to the side of the mounts (4 can be added easily)