IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE:
You must be 18+ to order this product.
It can be shipped only to your local gun shop / RFD who may charge a processing fee.
Shipping address must be your local gun shop, as we cannot offer collections
(please check this before placing your order).
WE DO NOT ship this product outside of the United Kingdom.
- Our multi-caliber sound moderator system can be used in different air rifles over various calibers.
- Interchangeable internal liner can be swapped with another caliber liner without opening the moderator with the tools provided.
- No moving parts, all components are secured with ‘O’ rings to improve accuracy, limit vibration and avoid pellet clipping.
- All parts are manufactured by CNC; Some internal parts have tolerance of + or – 0.02.
- All our liners can be used with future Eagle Vision sound moderator models.
- The caliber specific liner reduces the sound level to a minimum.
- Extra vent holes on the first tube release air pressure from the first to the second chamber.
- The space between the first and the second tube is pre-wrapped with ballistic fiber felt to reduce sound leaving – it’s also wrapped with stainless steel wired mesh to create a stunning look.
- The outer groove is designed to release air and give a better grip.
- Also with an interchangeable end cap.
- Available caliber liners: .177, .22, .25 (.30 coming soon).
- It can be used with different calibers up to 10mm by removing the liner.
Outside Diameter: 41MM
Muzzle Threads size: 1/2 UNF X 20
1x Sound Moderator
1x Liner (2x spare o-rings)
1x Storage Case
1x O-ring silicone grease
There will be many new moderator models and lengths coming soon. All of them will have a changeable end connection, to 1/2” UNF X 20, M14x1.25, M18, M20