The Kit are included:
1x. SIDE-CAM system included rubber ring and eye rubber.
50% to camera, (reflection), 50% pass to your eye, (transmission). Ideal for recording at darkish times or whoever have poor eyesight.
1x. USH-46 the universal scope holder will allow you to connect any of our camera mounting systems to Almost any scopes from a outer scope diameter between 40mm-46.5mm.
1x. DIY ACTION CAMERA RING + MUN-1
Its allow you to connect any action camera by attaching our ring to your action camera housing with glue or screw then to your side cam.
please not you are not be able to use your action camera directly with out changing the lens to 12mm or 16mm Focal.
1x waterproof Case.
Please note: the action camera cases are not included they are just for reference how to connect action camera cases, you need to attache your own action camera case to the kit .
The ACR-2 will be supplied with x4 steel grub screws and x1 allen key.
- Here are some valuable tips to help you record the best quality video:
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger Objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that the scope and camera setup correctly.
5. Use less magnification with the scope, you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, eg. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x 10 magnification with most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.