1x Side-cam 50% to camera, (reflection), 50% passed to your eye, (transmission) system including a rubber ring and a 0 coil eye rubber cap. Ideal for recording at dark times or for someone who has poor eyesight.
1x USH-46 The universal scope holder will allow you to connect any of our camera mounting systems to almost any scope from an outer scope diameter between 40mm-46.5mm. It will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
1x DIY ACR-3 + 3x MUN-1 Allow you to connect any action camera by attaching our ring to your action camera housing with glue or screw to your side cam (please do not if you are not be able to use your action camera directly without changing the lens to 12mm or 16mm Focal).
1x Lens Air Pump Dust Blower For maintenance of the Side Cam.
The ACR-3 is supplied with 4x steel grab screws and 1x allen key.
Here are some valuable tips to help you record the best quality video:
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that the scope and camera are set up correctly.
5. Use less magnification with the scope, you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, eg. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x 10 magnification with most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.