The Kit includes:
1x Side-Cam 50% to camera, (reflection), 50% passed to your eye, (transmission) system including a rubber ring and a 0 coil eye rubber cap. Ideal for recording at dark times or for someone who has poor eyesight.
1x 2 Bar Scope Holder The Two Bar Scope Holder is designed to hold the scope from the body tube and is compatible with our existing camera mounting system.
This unit can be connected to 99% of the scopes from 25mm, 30mm and 34mm scope tube diameter. It takes a couple of minutes to adjust and assemble it and only a few seconds to put it on or take it off.
3x DIY ACR-3 + 3x MUN-1 Allow you to connect any action camera by attaching our ring to your action camera housing with glue or screws to your side cam (please note; you are not be able to use your action camera directly without changing the lens to 12mm or 16mm Focal).
1x Lens Air Pump Dust Blower For maintenance of the Side-Cam.
The 2 Bar Scope Holder includes: 2B-USH & 2B-UCH
- Cope Tube Holder (34 mm ring ) + 1x Allen Key and 2x Thumb Screws
- 34 mm to 30 mm Ring Adaptor
- 34 mm to 25 mm Ring Adaptor
- 2x Aluminium Bars (17 mm long)
- 1x Camera/Sidecam Ring + 4x Grab Screws and 1x Allen Key
- 2x Ball Screws
- 2x Ball Grab Screws
Please follow the above pictures to assemble the product
The ACR-3 is supplied with 4x steel grab screws and 1x allen key.
Here are some valuable tips to help you record the best quality video:
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that the scope and camera are set up correctly.
5. Use less magnification with the scope, you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, eg. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x10 magnification with most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.
There are no reviews yet.