1x Side-Cam 50% to camera, (reflection), 50% passed to your eye, (transmission) system including a rubber ring and a 0 coil eye rubber cap. Ideal for recording at dark times or for someone who has poor eyesight.
1x USH-46 the universal scope holder will allow you to connect any of our camera mounting systems to almost any scope from an outer scope diameter between 40mm-46.5mm. It will find the centre automatically while you are tightening it.
1x UMPH-90: Universal mobile phone holder kit.
1x MPR-5 + MUN-1: Allow you to connect any mobile phone to your side cam.
1x Bluetooth shutter remote
1x Case: Our new waterproof case, keeps your camera mounting system organised and safe.
1x 0 coil eye rubber cap
1x Lens Air Pump Dust Blower For maintenance of the Side-Cam.
If you are using our magnet on your smart phone holder, please make sure the magnet does NOT affect your smart phone. Check on Google for appropriate information before you start using it. We take NO responsibility for any issue caused by inappropriate use of the magnet.
Here are some valuable tips to help you get the best video quality recordings:
1. Use a good scope with a decent lens and larger objective.
2. Use a quality camera for recording;
any action camera with a minimum HD ready at 240FPS is preferable.
3. Obtain a good quality fixed camera lens.
4. Ensure that your scope and camera are set up correctly.
5. Use less magnification with your scope; you will notice improved quality by using a fixed magnification, e.g. 10×44
(We do not recommend over x 10 magnification with most common scopes on the market).
6. An optical zoom is preferred over a digital zoom, which makes a lower image quality.
There are no reviews yet.